· identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits;
· to liaise and maintain good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines, radio and websites;
· obtain the best advertising rates, adjust media schedules in response to the latest audience figures, manage budgets and monitor and give updates on the effectiveness of campaigns;
· book individual media spots, pages, posters, internet banners, broadcast adverts, etc.
· decide what is going to be most effective within the budget allocated and give company’s product or service maximum exposure;
· keep up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures (newspapers and magazines) and audience figures (tv and radio);
· monitor the purchased media to make sure the advertisements appear as planned;
· interact with the media saels people to manage the schedules as per the audience interest, colelct and anaylze sales and comupter data, and maitnain adveritsing spned recrods;
· gradaution in adveritsing or marketing preferable;
· minimum 2-3 years of experience in media buying;
· aware of media trends and have a flair for business and commerce;
· experienced presenters with good written and spoken communication skills;
· persuasive, diplomatic and logical thinkers;
· resourceful and creative, able to recognize good opportunities;
· excellent negotiators with good interpersonal skills;
· able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.